The Ubiquiti NBE-5AC-Gen2 NanoBeam AC Outdoor 5GHz 19dBi WiFi Point-to-Point Link is the latest in a generation of airMAX and is designed to integrate a separate WiFi radio for fast and easy setup using a mobile device. The Ubiquiti NBE-5AC-Gen2 NanoBeam features a multi-radio architecture to power a revolutionary RF analytics engine, the most advanced in the industry and includes next-generation airMAX ac technology to boost the advantages of the proprietary TDMA protocol.
- Providing high throughout and innovative form factor for versatile deployment.
- Supports up to 450+ Mbps throughput – triple the throughput of standard airMAX.
- Intelligent QoS to allow priority assignment to voice/video for seamless streaming.
- UMobile app provides instant accessibility to the airOS configuration interface.
- Integrates separate WiFi radio for fast and easy setup using mobile device.
- Diagnostic tools including RF diagnostics and airView spectrum analyser.
- Quick installation with no fasteners are required for pole-mounting.
- Next-generation airMAX ac technology designed to boost advantages of TDMA protocol.
- Versatile mounting to allow for placement in almost any position needed for line of sight.