The ECS2100 Series is a range of web-smart switches designed for the SMB market. The switches can be deployed in different target network topologies, from small to large. Besides powerful software features, the switches provide a complete solution from 1G to 10G, including both non-PoE and PoE options.
The ECS2100 includes the best green-saving technologies (IEEE 802.3az and Green-Ethernet). Using the Energy Efficient Ethernet standard, the switch automatically decreases power usage when network traffic is low.
- Manageability: Web-managed
- Maximum number of concurrent connections: 10
- Number of ports PoE: 8
- Number of ports 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45: 8
- Power over Ethernet: 802.3 at (PoE+)
- Max. PoE power: 125 W
– Performance and Scalability with 56Gbps switching capacity
– Enhanced Security with Port security limits for IEEE 802.1X port-based or MAC-based access including DHCP snooping, Access Control Lists (ACLs), Dynamic VLAN, IP Source Guard and Secure Shell (SSH) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL/HTTPS) encrypt – Telnet and web access to the switch.
– Smart Network Deployment – Automatic Voice VLAN for quick deployment of VoIP, and automatic Video VLAN to help deploy your IP-based surveillance system.
– 19 inch mounting ears included